New Year's Eve is coming fast!! And that means it's time to break out the sparkle!
New Year’s Eve is the time of year to celebrate all the successes, leave behind the bad, and welcome a new year with open arms. But it’s also the time to let your inner goddess shine with glitz and glam! Adding sparkle to your outfit, whether at home or at a party, you can stand out by going all out. We’ve found the best looks of the year from world-renowned designers to add some sparkle while you wave goodbye to 2017.
1. Icicle Eva Dress: Own your inner rockstar snowflake when you take the town on December 31st. Sparkle doesn’t have to be all sequin, dip-dye and cool steel bring their own shine to the party. 50% Polyester and 50% Metallic, you can shine without an overstated look. Adding silver jewelry, you can bring a winter feel to a comfy, wrinkle-proof dress perfect to countdown to the New Year.
2. Dusty Rose Parties
:Feel the love of friends and family with this perfect holiday dress. It’s comfortable and soft, with a chic low-key shine that gives the perfect canvas to dress up or down with jewelry. Add a few bangle bracelets to give your outfit extra party sparkle, or a long necklace to accentuate your individual expression.
3. Metallic Mini: This shiny little bodycon dress is the statement outfit for a night out on the town. Metallic sparkles accentuate your curves with a simple cut that leaves you room to add your own accessories. Silver and gold sparkle jewelry and one-tone heels make this the perfect new year’s outfit!
4. Foil Babes Bodysuit: More metallic to add some shine! A subtle cowl neck and slouchy top make this the perfect pair with a tight skirt. Comfy, yet stylish, a bodysuit can be an easy pair with any bottom, and any pair of heels. Add even more sparkle with a statement necklace, or even a high-fashion jacket and matching shoes.
5. Daphne Dress: As you glitter and glisten through the night, you will make a million friends because everyone is going to want to know where you got this little number. The rose is a fashion-friendly color that compliments everyone, and pairs with gold, bronze, or silver sparkle jewelry.
6. Blue Crystal 36” Necklace: A subtle way to add sparkle to your favorite one-tone dress, this gold and blue long necklace can add some pop to your new year’s party outfit. Make the necklace the star of the show with a dark colored dress, and the lighter colors will pop. Let the sparkles shine by accenting the gold with darker blue tones, and you’ll shine brighter than the New Year’s ball in Times Square.
7. Brenda Blouse: For an understated shine, and a comfier fit, try this blouse with the right amount of shine. Pair with high-waisted denim or a short skirt, and add a signature accessory like a rockin’ hat, and take the town on New Year’s Eve!
Friday Choker Dress: Our Three Sister’s Favorite!! This dress is everyone’s top pick for a night out! This dress shimmers and shines with every step you take. You’ll be the show-stopper of the night, and have even more sparkle than the whole of Times Square!
Welcome 2018 with a dress that says you’re here to stay golden and get your shine on!
Our top picks for New Year’s Eve are all about the sparkle and shine! Use the one night a year that bigger is better to showcase your individual style, and steal the spotlight while you can. Say goodbye to 2017, and welcome a new year with styles that showcase the best of you.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.